HOW TO CHANGE YOUR CPANEL PASSWORD
The password to access cPanel should be changed from time to time for security.
If you have a single dictionary word or a quite familiar item name as your password, your cPanel account will run the risk of being compromised.
Therefore, always remember to choose a password which contains alphanumeric characters so that it can’t be easily guessed.
To change your cPanel password, follow the steps given below
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- In the Preferences section, click on the Change Password icon.
- Enter your existing (or old) password.
- Enter your new password.
- Confirm your new password by entering it once again.
- Click the Change Your Password Now button.
You’ve changed your cPanel password successfully.