HOW TO CREATE A MYSQL DATABASE IN CPANEL
cPanel is a commercially available and popular Linux for managing all aspects of a web hosting account.
Creating a MySQL database for your site is extremely easy. You can do this via your hosting control panel.
You create it using the MySQL Database Wizard.
Follow these steps
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- In the Databases section, click on the MySQL Database Wizard icon.
- Enter a name for the database you want to create.
- Click the Next Step button.
- Create a user for this database.
- ✓ Enter a username.
- ✓ Enter a password.
- ✓ Enter the password again for confirmation.
- ✓ Click the Create User button.
- ✓ Check the All Privileges check box.
- ✓ Click the Next Step button.
Your MySQL database has been successfully created and the new user has been added as well.