HOW TO CREATE CUSTOM ERROR PAGES IN CPANEL
cPanel is a commercially available and popular Linux for managing all aspects of a web hosting account.
Whenever visitors try to visit a page that’s not available on your website they wil get an error message. You can customize these error messages.
Different types of error pages include
- ✓ 400 (Bad Request)
- ✓ 401 (Authorization Required)
- ✓ 403 (Forbidden)
- ✓ 404 (Not Found)
- ✓ 500 (Internal Server Error)
Here are the steps you’ll need to follow for customization
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- In the Advanced section, click on the Error Pages icon.
- Click on the Error Page type you would like to edit.
- Enter HTML syntaxes in the text box.
- Click the Save button.
You’ve successfully created your custom error page.