HOW TO SET UP A CRON JOB IN CPANEL
A cron job will allow you to schedule tasks (executed from a script file) so that they happen at the specific times you choose in cPanel.
Here’s how to set it up
- Log in to your cPanel interface.
- In the Advanced section, click on the Cron Jobs icon.
- Enter an email where you’ll receive notification.
- Define the running frequency of the cron job.
- Enter the command of the script you want to run. [It should include the path from root.]
- Click the Add New Cron Job button.
Check out the list of the scheduled tasks at the bottom of the screen. You’ve successfully set the cron job.