HOW TO SET UP AN AUTORESPONDER IN CPANEL
cPanel is a commercially available and popular Linux for managing all aspects of a web hosting account.
Setting up emails as usual even when an autoresponder is functioning.
Follow these steps to set up an autoresponder
- Log in to your cPanel.
- In the Mail section, click on the Autoresponders icon.
- If you manage multiple domains, select the domain for which you want to set up an autoresponder.
- Click the Add Autoresponder button.
- On the next page, enter an interval value, an email address for which you want to create an autoresponder.
- Complete other fields which include – From, Subject and Body (i.e. the text of the response). Then choose a Start and a Stop time for the autoresponder to function as you want.
- Click the Create/Modify button to save.
If your selected ‘Start’ time is ‘Immediately’, the autoresponder will be activated without any delay.