HOW TO SET UP DOMAIN REDIRECTS IN CPANEL
cPanel is a commercially available and popular Linux for managing all aspects of a web hosting account.
Domain redirects are required if you need to redirect traffic from one domain to another. Using the Redirects feature in cPanel, you can easily set up redirects.
Here’s what you should do to set up redirects –
- Log in to your cPanel interface.
- In the Domains section, click on the Redirects icon.
- Select the redirection type: Permanent (301) or Temporary (302).
- Enter the URL you want to redirect.
- Enter the destination URL, which is the URL where you want visitors to be redirected to.
- Click the Add button.
You’ve successfully created the redirect.