UPLOAD FILES USING FILE MANAGER IN CPANEL
cPanel is a commercially available and popular Linux for managing all aspects of a web hosting account.
You can easily upload files to your site using an option File Manager in cPanel. The steps to be followed are:
- Log in to CPanel.
- Click on ‘File Manager’ under Files.
- Select ‘Document root’ from the File Manager directory selection window.
- Click on ‘Upload’ to upload files from your local system.
- Click on ‘Browse’ to select files.( You can increase the no:of files by clicking ‘Add another upload box’).
- Click on ‘Back to /home/…/public_html’ after uploading completes.